THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, January 15, 2010

Meet Becky

Becky Leach
OWU Start Date: October 2008
Alma Mater: The Ohio State University
Hometown: Columbus, Ohio
Current Residence: Westerville, Ohio
Marital Status: Engaged to Matthew Seymour (a Delawarean! Is that the right word?)
Hobbies: Yoga, live music, home-improvment project, cooking and baking
Favorite Movies: Breakfast at Tiffany's & Some Like It Hot
Current/Favorite Music: Vienna Teng
Favorite Sports Teams: Buckeyes & the BISHOPS!
Little Known Fact About Me: I am very crafty. I recently made kitchen curtains and a table runner for my new house.
Favorite Quote: "Give with no strings attached, no expectations of return.  Give because it is right for you to give." Arthur Caliandro, Class of 1955 (This has been one of my favorite quotes for many, many years- long before i began working at OWU.  I recently realized it came from one of our distinguished OWU Alums.)

0 comments: